At ACREM Consultants, we recognize the fact that Loyal and productive employees are the foundation for any successful business. And to this end, we are committed to helping our clients foster a culture of service excellence for which employees play a pivotal role in creating. Our Employee Satisfaction research enables our clients to better understand, motivate and thereby optimize their human capital by improving employee performance and positively impacting on our clients’ organization or business results.
Also we are committed to the critical measure of an organization/business employees’ commitment to the organization and their morale to deliver high quality service at all times. It’s in this regard that often our research provides insightful information to Top Management teams and Boards as regards the employee’s perception of their perception, wages and benefits, supervisor relations, communication, work environment and employee training among others.
In addition, the employee satisfaction research we undertake enables us and our clients also to;
- Have information that can enable Management to make informed decisions as regards employees and the work environment (i.e. by providing management with the knowledge and tools to build positive employee relations and a positive work environment).
- Identify and Prioritize specific areas/ Challenges that require improvement or urgent attention by Management.
- Develop a composite measure of the staff satisfaction by use of Staff Satisfaction Index (ESI), and thus be able to assess how happy and satisfied employees are with your organization and its management as well as promptly tracking and resolving employee and work environment related issues.
- Find out staff perception of the working environment and broadly gauge the level of their engagement in clients’ organization or Business activities.
- Determine how well our clients’ Organizational strategic directions and institutional effectiveness criteria are understood and the readiness of the organization to align around them for action.
To effectively focus your organization/business on creating and reinforcing employee satisfaction to get the most out of their human capital. Our methodologically sound employee satisfaction surveys provide the insights that are foundational to creating and reinforcing pleasurable work environments